Limewood Property Solutions offer a complete Electrical installation, upgrade and maintenance service for all types of domestic and light commercial properties. We can offer advice on the specific type of electrical work that you may require, provide you with a detailed breakdown of expected costs and then complete the agreed work on time and budget.
All Electrical work is completed by a qualified, experienced and competent electrician. Limewood Property Solutions is registered with Stroma Certification under Part P of the building regulations. This enables us to design, install and certificate our own electrical work
- Estimates and advice – We offer free, no obligation estimates and advice and are happy to discuss your requirements either in person or over the telephone.
- Re-wire – Rewiring your home is not just about replacing existing lights and sockets. A rewire of your property involves the complete removal of the existing electrical system. Then the installation of a completely new and up to date system incorporating modern materials, services and safety devices.
- Fusebox & Consumer Units – Installation of a modern consumer unit (often referred to as a fuse box) is the first step to bringing your electrical system up to modern safety standards.
- Minor works – No job is too small, we are happy to replace that broken switch, install extra sockets, fit that new light fitting or connect a new cooker.
- Additional power points – If it’s an extra socket or light, a new cooker point or shower, whatever you may need, call us and we will offer you a free estimate and advice.
- Smart Home Systems – we are able to advise and install all types of smart home equipment, including systems that can be controlled by phone or tablet.
- Garden Electrics and Lighting – We can install or repair all types of garden lighting and power.
- Security systems and Security Lighting – We can advise and install various security systems for you, from a simple security light to a full alarm and CCTV system.